Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dead Ant.....dead ant....dead ant, dead ant, dead ant

Quick thought....

We have an ant problem in our house.  They are lined up across the kitchen to gain access to the dog food container (makes me feel like my food is no good since they chose to eat the dog food).
The University crow plan has inspired me.....
I need an Ant Task Force.

First order of business, to create ant effigies to deter the ants from marching one by one.
Secondly, we need a scare tactic.  I don't think bangers and screamers are necessary since I don't know how much (or if) ants hear.  
My vote is for a good can of ant killer.
Ant traps are already in place (but keep moving since we discovered one of the dogs likes to carry them around the house - he's okay and doesn't eat them....not quite sure why the dog is semi-suicidal)

Hopefully these ants, like the crows on campus, will relocate to a "better" marching area.  And they all go marching down.

No comments: