Friday, November 21, 2008

Don't You Crrryyy Tonight

We all have a reason to smile in the November Rain - we can all get a free soda. And not just any soda - one of the best sodas - Dr. Pepper.
Dr. Pepper announced they will be issuing coupons for a free 20 oz. beverage to make good on their word that everyone would get a soda if Guns n Roses dropped their album in 2008.
Check it out: http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20081024/en_music_eo/65504

And as a side note, when did dirty Axl Rose start looking more like Carrot Top? The down and dirty, leather wearing, long hair screamer from the past is back as a middle age man with some weight to him. This just totally ruins the mental image I have every time I roller skate to Paradise City. Oh wait....I'm just a married, pregnant chic now (Oh, Sweet Child 'O Mine).....I guess long gone are my days of ripped jeans and body suits. I guess I haven't roller skated to Paradise City since Axl paired red bandannas with leather pants.

Welcome to the jungle....we've got fun and games....and free Dr. Peppers!

No comments: